Pages

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight

What I eat in a day to lose weight? which I've done a few of. But it's more focused on kind of showing you examples of kind of what most women would need to eat in a day to lose weight. Of course, it might change slightly, depending on how many calories you need💕. 


You might need to eat just a little bit less, I wouldn't go too much less, or just a little bit more. 

So I hope that it's helpful to you...


Let's Get Started With Breakfast.

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Breakfast
 What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Breakfast

We will work our way through the day, eating lots of delicious healthy meals. Even if you're trying to lose weight, it's so important to start today with a good healthy breakfast is what he ate for breakfast really sets the tone for your entire day of eating. 


So for breakfast for this meal plan, I really wanted to show you something affordable and easy and healthy. 


And something that I feel that a lot of different people would like and a lot of different kinds of people would have access to. 

I have showed you this before in other variations, but I really wanted to use this simple recipe in this meal plan for these reasons. 


To start: I'm combining half a cup of hot rolled oats in a pot with one and a half cups of water and bringing that to a boil on the stove and then letting it simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. 


Just to clarify these are rolled oats sometimes called Old Fashioned oats, they're not quick cooking oats or instant oats. And after that is done cooking. 


I'm adding one teaspoon of cold pressed coconut oil, a pinch of cinnamon and one teaspoon of raw coconut sugar. 


The sweet night is totally optional often don't add any at all. And you can also use another healthy sweetener that you'd prefer, like 100% pure maple syrup roll honey, xylitol or stevia. 


I'm just stirring that up and adding it to a ball. 


Just in case you were wondering, the coconut oil is adding healthy fats to the oatmeal, which is a cob and so this will help to keep you fuller for longer with sustained energy and the cinnamon adds flavor and also helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. 


Now on top of that, I'm adding one tablespoon of unsweetened peanut butter. 

Also, one medium banana that I have sliced up the natural peanut butter is adding good protein to the meal and also adding some more healthy fats and the banana is adding some sweetness and also some good whole cups. 

So as I always say, here we have got ourselves a good, well balanced meal with good whole carbs healthy protein and some healthy fats too. 

So this will help to keep you fuller for longer with sustained energy throughout the morning. 

This breakfast will give you roughly 400 calories. If you don't like oatmeal, you can substitute it for any of the other breakfast recipes that I have showed you on this blog. 

I will link a bunch of different healthy recipes in this article for you. 


For Lunch Today, 

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Lunch

 What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Lunch


I'm going to show you this healthy sandwich that I am just so obsessed with at the moment. And it's really easy and also super fun. 


So to start, I've got two slices of bread I've used 100% whole grain Robert you can also use whole grain gluten free bread or another healthy bread of your choice. 


Basically, as a rough guideline, each slice should be roughly 100 calories each which most breads generally are I've lightly toasted my bread, but this is totally optional. 


Now let's make the sandwich. I've got one sort of a cup of cooked chickpeas, you can also use canned chickpeas, just rinse them first and I'm roughly smashing the chickpeas and a bowl with a fork. 


It doesn't have to be perfect and just roughly smashing into that I'm adding some sea salt and black pepper and a little squeeze of fresh lemon juice and also one sort of an avocado and just smash that all up with a fork and mix it together. 

I must say adding a little bit of Italian herb mix, which is optional, but it adds some extra flavor.

So now that's done. I'm just spreading that onto one of my toast classes and topping that with some fresh tomato sauces and some baby spinach. And you can cut it in half if you want. 

There you go really easy, healthy, and so rolling. And that sandwich recipe will give you roughly 400 calories to depending on the bread you used of course and I'm just obsessed with those At the moment, this is like my favorite lunch at the moment. It's so good. Coffee, Tam. 


Okay, So It's Coffee Time, 

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Coffee Time

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Coffee Time


I've got a cup of black brewed coffee here. And to that I'm adding a little bit of unsweetened almond milk. Because I'm dairy free, you can also use another mark of your choice and sweetened is best. 


And I'm just throwing in a small little pinch of cinnamon for fun and for something a little bit different and just mix it up and don't add too much cinnamon Oh, it will make little lumps in your coffee, just a little pinch. 


I might have a cup of coffee like this once a day with the almond milk, but I don't generally have it every single day. And the rest of the time. I'm usually just drinking plain herbal tea without milk or sugar. 


Of course water throughout the day to at least eight classes per day, sometimes more. And this cup of coffee with the unsweetened almond milk will only be about 20 calories or even less butter may change depending on the milk that you choose to use. And plain black coffee contains no calories at all. 


As a Snack Today

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Snack

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Snack


 I've quickly chopped up some veggies and I'm going to show you this awesome holiday app that I like to make I've sized up a carrot and I've got some slices of cucumber and also a celery stick that I've chopped up and I also have a handful of cherry tomatoes. 


So that's pretty straightforward. For the healthy dip recipe. I've got one tablespoon of tahini and a small bowl and two that I'm adding a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper and then this is optional, but I'm adding a tiny little pinch Amy little pinch of cayenne pepper and a little bit of Italian herb mix and it gets quite pasty you know after adding those ingredients, so you can add roughly two to three teaspoons of water.


I'm adding all the veggie sauces to a plate and you can just dip a little vegetable sticks in and this is so good you guys such a great healthy snack if I may say so myself and you know by now Okay, so I'm gonna stop saying it off to those but yes, there is good carbs, healthy fats and good protein and this recipe and it will be roughly 200 calories in total.


To Start Dinner Prep,

What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Dinner
What I Eat In a Day To Lose Weight - Dinner


 I've got a sweet potato which I have rinsed off and I'm wrapping that in foil and baking that in an oven which is preheated to about 180 degrees Celsius or 360 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 minutes or until it's soft and fully cooked. 


I'm making a healthy honey mustard marinade sauce to bake my chicken with in a bowl I've got for 100 grams skinless chicken breast pieces, so this will make four servings of chicken. 


To that I'm adding one teaspoon of cooking oil. I like to use macadamia nut oil, but you can use another healthy cooking oil that you prefer two tablespoons of unsweetened balsamic vinegar, one teaspoon of raw honey one to two teaspoons of mustard powder and half to one teaspoon of ginger powder and a small little pinch really small little pinch of cayenne pepper which is optional and some black pepper and sea salt. 


You can mix that all together and place that on a baking tray and just add a little little squeeze of fresh lemon juice over that too if you want and then you can grow or bake that in an oven that you've preheated to 180 degrees C°(360 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and after about 40 minutes my sweet potato is ready to eat. And after about 20 minutes the chicken is done too. 


So make sure you put the sweet potato in 20 minutes before the chicken so I'm adding one of those 100 gram chicken broth pieces to my plate with my sweet potato and I've also steamed some long steamed broccoli and some sauce to have with banana as well. 


I'm just making a little cut into my sweet potato and drizzling one teaspoon of tahini on top with a little sprinkle of Italian herb mix again and a little bit of black pepper and sea salt as well.


Then on to the steamed vegetables. 


I'm adding some black pepper, some sea salt, and a little squeeze of fresh lemon juice. And that is done a simple easy and faline and you know the drill, good protein healthy fats and good carbs. So I base this day of eating on a 1400 calorie diet. 


Most of my what I eat in a day to lose weight are based on 1400 calories and sometimes a little bit less at 1100 to 1300. So I have not been very active or have not been active at all. I do have a small frame and I'm quite petite at profit too. 


But I do try to be more active. 


Today I've shown you three meals that are roughly 400 calories each and also a snack that's roughly 200 calories, the average woman would probably need to consume 1200 to 1400 calories in a day to lose weight. 


We even up to 1600 calories, or sometimes even more, if they're very active in a day have a toll frame, or have a high current weight or a high starting weight. And just remember that the calories that you eat in a day to lose weight safely will mostly be dependent on your current weight, or your starting weight and your daily activity level. 



So if you need 1200 calories in a day to lose weight, you can have all three of the meals that I showed you today, and just leave out the snack, which will give you a total of 1200 calories for that day. If you need 1400 calories in a day to lose weight. Then you're all said with eating everything that I showed you today, all three meals and that snack. 


If you need to eat more than 1400 calories in a day to lose weight, that's okay, maybe you're more active and you exercise a lot or maybe you have a higher starting weight. Or you have a very tall frame, then you might need 1600 calories in a day to lose weight or maybe even more first, you could add another snack of 200 calories.


Because three meals are 400 calories each plus two stacks of 200 calories each would give you 1600 calories and title for this you could have a simple fruit nuts snack often choose a fruit like a medium banana, a small sized grapefruit, or two clementines, which will be roughly 100 calories each and I'll eat that with a few roll nuts like almonds or any other not 14 raw almonds will give you 100 calories. 


For example, 14 raw almonds plus one banana will give you about 200 calories, but you can pick any type of fruit to go with any type of nut. Please take note that this advice is only intended for women who actually want to lose weight, it's always a good idea to check with your GP,  your health practitioner or your nutritionist to see if restricting your calorie intake is suitable for your personal health goals and your needs. 


And also just to double check that you're consuming the right amount of calories for your needs and your personal goals. I'm also going to put all of these recipes with the calorie breakdown over on my blog for you. So you can go check them out there if you want to. 

Done For You keto meal (weeklydietplan7.blogspot.com)

Thank you so much I really hope that you enjoyed this article and I hope that you found it helpful. I hope that you were able to get some kind of meal inspiration from it, or a healthy recipe that you liked. 




 

Weekly Diet Plan Copyright © 2021 Powered by Blogger